Year of construction: –
Last repair: –
Ceiling height: –
Additional spaces: –
The mansion with the cypresses
The mansion is located in v.z. Malinova Dolina, close to IKEA, Ring Mall and the Ring Road with quick access to the city. There are two kindergartens a 5-minute walk away.
The team behind the project he has won numerous awards since 1996. so far, including in the category "House of the Year" in 2016, as well as the award for best interior at the European Property Awards.
The quality of construction and materials meet the quality of life you will get there - just the best.
The third house with cypress
The house embodies the perfect combination of technology, comfort and design, seamlessly integrated into the surrounding nature. It has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms located on 3 floors with a combined area of 278.5 sq.m. There is also own yard of 298 sq.m. and parking space, both of which are included in the price.
You can buy a second parking space for 15,000 EUR. You decide whether you want the parking spaces to be covered - keep in mind that this can happen only after the completion of construction (after Act 16).
The height of the ceilings is 3.25 m on the ground floor and 2.75 m on the upper floors. The joinery is of extremely high quality. The heating of the house is on gas, as on the ground floor there is underfloor heating, and on the upper floors there is optional underfloor or convector heating. Contact us for details and more technical details.
16.11.2021: Construction begins. You can buy the house with 30% prepayment. At act 14 you pay another 30%, and at completion - the remaining 40%.
The middle of 2022: Act 14 Purchasing the property on Act 14 you will have to pay 60% of the value, and the remaining 40% when renting the house.
October 2022: Completion (Act 16). You get your house according to BDS - on plaster, putty, with windows and front door. Investors can help with interior design and finishing work - contact us for more information.
The price is without VAT.