• 30293

The third house with the cypresses

street "Shiroki Pat" 3, 1756 Malinova dolina - Gerena, Sofia, Bulgaria

The third house with the cypresses

  • €380,000
3 Shiroki Pat Street, Malinova Dolina, Sofia

The third house with the cypresses

street "Shiroki Pat" 3, 1756 Malinova dolina - Gerena, Sofia, Bulgaria
  • €380,000

Information about the property

  • Identifier Flats-30293
  • Price €380,000
  • Size 278 m²
  • Bedrooms 4
  • Bathrooms 3.5
  • Year of construction 2022
  • Status Sale
  • Kind A house
  • Floor 3
  • Total floors in the building 3
  • Furniture Unfurnished
  • Condition Construction

    Adjacent parts


          • Parking area Free parking


          • Price €380,000
          • Condition Construction

          Property Description

          The cypress mansion


          The mansion is located in the Malinova Dolina, close to IKEA, Ring Mall and Ring Road with quick access to the city. There are two kindergartens within a 5-minute walk.

          The team behind the project has won numerous awards since 1996. so far, including in the "House of the Year" category in 2016, as well as an award for the best interior at the European Property Awards.

          The quality of construction and materials matches the quality of life you will get there - simply the best.


          The third house with a cypress


          The house embodies the perfect combination of technology, comfort and design, imperceptibly integrated into the surrounding nature. She has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths located on 3 floors with a combined area of 278.5 sq.m. There is also own yard of 298 sq.m. and parking space, both of which are included in the price.


          You can buy a second parking space at a price of 15,000 EUR. You decide if you want the parking spaces to be covered - note that this may not happen until after construction is complete (after Act 16).


          The ceiling height is 3.25m on the ground floor and 2.75m on the upper floors. The joinery is of extremely high quality. The house is heated by gas, with floor heating on the ground floor and optional floor heating or convectors on the upper floors. Contact us for details and more technical details.




          16.11.2021: Construction begins. You can buy the house with 30% prepayment. At act 14 you pay another 30%, and at completion - the remaining 40%.

          Mid 2022: Act 14 Buying the property on Act 14 you will have to pay 60% of the value, and the remaining 40% when renting out the house.

          October 2022: Completion (Act 16). You get your house according to BDS - with plaster, putty, with windows and an entrance door. Investors can help with interior design and finishing works - contact us for more information.

          The price is without VAT.

          Information about the building

          • Year Built 2022
          • Total floors in the building 3
          • Condition Construction
          • Type of construction A brick


          Building amenities
          Name *
          Phone *
          Email *

          Contact us

          This apartment is actively managed and often has short term tenants. We have blocked certain dates for viewings and the available information about the property has been entered into the listing. It is at 100% a real and unique opportunity on the Bulgarian market for an investment in a working apartment from the Marriott portfolio.

          Have a question before booking a viewing? Send us a private message using the button.

          BEC COMMISSION for buyers
          • 30293
          • 278
          • 4
          • Rooms

          Compare listings